Thursday, October 27, 2011

Calling all computer savvy people:

I can blog.  Obviously.  However, i can only comment on my own blog under the name 'anonymous'.

On some people's blogs ( The Blue Morpho, Into My Own, ) i can comment under my name automatically, picture and all. 

However, on most other people's blogs  i must sign in under 'anonymous'.  And if the blogger hasn't allowed for anonymous writers ( and i can certainly understand why, in blogs this personal), i can only read and not comment at all.  I've also tried to sign in under open id url, but that didn't work either. So 'Just Me and my OCD' and 'I Am Not My OCD", i do read your blogs and have tried to comment but so far no luck.

Anyone have any idea what is going on?  How can i fix this?

2 comments:

  1. I was having trouble with this for a while. I don't know what happened but one day, I was able to sign in and comment as myself--picture and all on all the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karin,

    I experienced something similar to what you describe in your post - Apparently it has something to do with the sign in procedure into Blogger.

    To fix it, sign out of Blogger (or before you sign in) then uncheck the box that says 'remember me' or 'keep me signed in', or something to that effect. Then sign in as normal and you should be able to leave comments on all blogs under your Blogger/Google I.D.

    I did this and I haven't had any issues since - I hope that helps and fixes it for you too.

    ReplyDelete